Disney Junior and Common Sense Media have partnered to make an internet safety resource for families. There are videos for kids between the ages of two and four, and videos for kids between the ages of five and seven.
The website and videos include such tips as:
- Turn off devices at bedtime
- Don’t use screen at the table
- Do not give your real name or location to people you talk to online
- Use a fictitious screentime
- Never share your username or password
To learn more about internet safety and protecting your family online, click here!